Saturday, April 3, 2010

Facebook | Melissa Drewer Jenkins

2 new dogs - one puppy mountain cur/ husky mix named - Friday (we got her on good Friday) and an adult collie that was dropped off at the Viola Valley no kill center, we named her Ruby - she's a gem and has claimed Darrin as her on! We are planning on getting rid of our Golden Retriever- he can not resist our chickens and Guineas.

We also got a new kitten for Alexandra's 10th Birthday which isn't until April 6th and her name is Bella and such a tiny, tiny thing. I will be gone with Blake and the youth from CBC this week for their Spring Break retreat. Since I will miss her actual birthday I have arranged for gifts to arrive while I am gone. One showed up early in the mail today and she loved it - Horsez 2 for Wii. I thing the two of us are having a hard time with the realization that I am gonna be gone for one and I am gonna miss her actual birthday.

No comments: